Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Buenos Dias

What's up,  

First post on here so I'll keep it short and detailed as possible!  I've been playing music in El Paso/Las Cruces for 10+ years and have toured with many great bands Liquid Cheese, Radio La Chusma, Crazy Fool to name a few of the bands I've had the pleasure of playing with.  It's tough playing and touring especially from the SW where you have El Paso, TX then a 45 minute drive to Las Cruces, NM then BAM! that's it! Next major city is Albuquerque, NM (3 hrs away) or Tucson (5 hr) or Austin (8+ hrs!) we're kinda stuck (Well we do have Juarez, MX but with that drug war it's not the safest place to be at night)  So I've been thinking this up for quite some time to start up a circuit around El Paso/Las Cruces that will bring in musicians on weekdays and also encourage them to bypass playing "bigger" cities and playing weekend shows here!

So if you're influenced by the same music I am into Reggae/Rocksteady/Ska/Punk all offshoots of Ska music really I'd like to help you out with booking shows in EP/LC or even hooking you up with friends and venues in Burque, Santa Fe, Taos, Austin, San Antonio, Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, this is getting long so California, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, New York & Florida! 

Hit me up on Facebook, Reverbnation, Twitter, Myspace* J/K or on here through email and what not and I'd like to help you book a tour through my barrio!

No comments:

Post a Comment